City Leadership / Choose901
August 2012 - Present
- Assist clients in finding solutions to tech problems and execute or outsource.
- Set, track, and anaylze metrics for traffic, social growth, and sales.
- Created the Choose901 newsletter and organically grew to 21,000 subscribers in a year.
- Proactively seek out and test new technology for emerging platforms.
- Customize and optimize websites like Choose901 to manage 100,000+ visits/month.
- Research and implement technology to solve various issues:
- Job board used by 20+ school operators across Memphis, tracking 1,000+ applicants.
- Crowdfunding platform to help support teachers’ classroom needs, over $200k raised.
- Calendar booking system for service trips to Memphis.
- Managed the development of 30+ websites for internal campaigns and external clients.
In-House "I.T. Guy"
- Build and maintain systems crucial to daily operations.
- Train all new employees on office technology.
University of Missouri - College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
September 2009 - July 2012
- Managed the websites of six schools within the college.
- Developed strategic communication for the schools.
- Developed a news and media website to highlight research happening within college.
- Provided photography and graphic design for websites and print media.
University of Missouri, Columbia
- Bachelors of Science - Information Technology
- Minor in Business
I am a passionate and tenacious problem solver. I value simplicity, quality, and humanity. I serve on the advisory board for RhodesHacks connecting nonprofits to Computer Science students. Like most millennials, I've had my share of side hustles, but now spend most afterhours making beer, walking my husky, and exploring the world with my wife. I'm an ENFP and identify with these strenghts: Futuristic, Ideation, Adaptability, Connectedness, and Strategic.